Great, Healthy Nails 完美健康的指甲 [扮靓 -- 指甲护理] 精心保养您的指甲,它们可以更好地衬托您的衣服,突出您的风格。考虑一下下面的小贴士吧!它们可以帮助您提高指甲的健康指数和质地。 [00:07.26]Listen and Share [00:18.46]Great, Healthy Nails 完美健康的

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 美容时尚英语

[ti:UNIT 4 Stay Healthy Lesson 27 Good Food, Good health] [0:01.219]UNIT 4 第四单元 [0:02.580]Stay Healthy 保持健康 [0:04.860]Lesson 27: 第二十七课: [0:06.510]Good Food, Good health 健康的食物,健康的身体 [0:10.186]Here are

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 河北教育初中英语(初中起点)九年级上

Information is good, and information in context is very good. The calories, I'm a big fan of calories post on menu board, but most people think they are supposed to eat 2000 calories because nutritional labels are always based on 2000 calories a diet

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2010

[00:00.00] B The school nurse is telling the children about a healthy diet.Act the nurse. [00:20.38]This is Fred.He has an unhealthy diet.He eats too much meat. [00:38.06]He drinks too many soft drinks.He doesn't eat enough vegetables.Now you try. [0

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(238) / 评论(0) 分类 小学英语深圳双语版五年级

A: I think I may try to eat a little better. B: I changed my diet recently, and I eat a lot healthier now. A: What do you eat? B: My diet consists mainly of fruits, veggies, and chicken. A: That's it? B: Just about. A: How is that the only thing that

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-食物

Hypertension, or high blood pressure, affects one third of US adults and is a leading cause of heart disease and stroke. 三分之一美国成人受高血压困扰,它是心脏病,中风的主要诱因。 A recent study found an increase in self-

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 医学英语轻松学

「英文学习笔记」 The desire to eat more healthy can veer into an obsession. 吃得更健康,这一愿望可能会发展成强迫症。 veer into 转变为 Orthorexics spend vast amounts of their time planning their food, resisting temptatio

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

Hello, this is Tara, and I just gonna talk about what I wanna do in the future. At the moment I've finished my degree so, I'm just, you know, trying to save some money to pay off my debts, but I really want to be a nutritionist, so I'm saving some mo

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Nowadays, people pay great attention to the healthy diet, they want to keep healthy and can do a lot of things. Green food has become more and more peoples choice, in the market, all kinds of green food have emerged. The reasons for the popularity of

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Proteins 蛋白质 What is protein? 什么是蛋白质? It is one of the most important nutrients, animals need. 它是一种动物所需的最重要的营养物质。 People really need a lot of protein. 人们需要大量的蛋白质。 Protein h

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第10册

Today, when I read the newspaper, I saw an interesting news, it is said that the first lady in American Michelle Obama, was so worried about American peoples health, she thought it was the unhealthy diet that made the people have healthy issue, so sh

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Is Pasta Good for You? From VOA Learning English, this is the Health Lifestyle report. The Italian actress Sophia Loren reportedly once said, Everything you see I owe to spaghetti. What we see is her great figure a figure she credits to eating pasta.

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(七)月

Hello, this is Tara, and I just gonna talk about what I wanna do in the future. 你好,我是塔拉,今天我要来谈谈我将来的打算。 At the moment I've finished my degree so, I'm just, you know, trying to save some money to pay off my d

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: What predicted a healthy diet more than anything else is the fact that it was being cooked by a human being, not a corporation. 想知道饮食是否健康,关键在于你吃的食物是由人煮

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

1. Eating too many nuts and seeds 吃太多坚果和种子类 Remember that most healthy, highly nutritious foods are high in calories so watch your portion sizes of foods such as nuts, seeds, oils, dried fruit and avocados. 记住大多数健康营养

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

非健康习惯 Drinking A Lot Of Water 喝很多水 Drinking water is good for your kidneysand skin, and keeps you hydrated. That is true. But, the plastic bottles you'redrinking from might contain harmful chemicals that get into your body via thewa

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

今天我们要学的词是lower。 Lower, 做为动词,有降低的意思。 A new study says drinking coffee may help lower women's risk of stroke, 一项最新研究发现,喝咖啡有助于降低女性患中风的风险。 The easiest way to

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

怀孕前饮食差可能引起早产 WASHINGTON, May 23 (Xinhua) -- Women who eat too much fat and sugar foods and takeaway before they become pregnant are more likely to have a preterm birth, a new study said Friday. The study, published in the U.S.

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Todd: OK, John, at your house do you have a refrigerator? John: Yes, a very small refrigerator. Todd: OK, what is in your refrigerator? John: Let's see. There are some eggs, a carton of milk, some strawberry jam, some butter, some cheese, maybe some

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

文本: D:When I was first in recovery, a healthy diet and exercise really worked for me. I mean, It took the edge off. It's worth a try. Ever do yoga? S: No, not usually. I don't really excel at athletics unless there's somebody to beat. D:当我第

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音